Tuesday 2 October 2007

Tear Gang Horror

So I missed the Whiskey Tears Low B deathdiscopartythingy the other night as I was too shitty after Park-shite(and i had to go to the Gold Coast) but whatever...
I heard it was one hell of a night and Low B was...well...RADICAL.

But this Friday the Whiskey Tears boys are doing it all again... this time on the Gold Coast.



oh and Thursday night Wolfgang is doing it all again...



oh and Miami Horror is in town this weekend also...well Thursday and Friday...
First Kiss @ Ruby Tramp on Thursday:



Basement 388 on Friday:




I'm sure everyones seen the BDO line up. I'm excited but kinda bummed. After Parklife I think my days of festival going are over... the crowds, the fluro, the lines, the sun, the loudness, the port-a-loos, etc, etc... Seeing the acts are great but fuck putting up with all that other shit...

1 comment:

ERA.culprits said...

couldnt agree more on the festival comments.!!!