Friday 2 November 2007

Gang a lang

So I missed Wolfgang last night and i've been kinda bummed about it all day.
Seeing all these people in rad dress ups makes me feel like I missed out big time.
I went and saw The Panics at the Sharkbar down the road from me. Good show. Amazing band. But I would have rather been at Wolfgang... I'm dragging myself to the next one no matter what!

Damn Arms, Plug In City (Modular - which i blogged about a month ago), The Holidays (Syd) + Wind&Brackets and WolfGang DJs




Lick It bring it next weekend with a HUGE line up.... PARA ONE straight outta Paris, Panther DLX, Lektrolux, Lickers, Whiskey Tears, Ladyboy, Digital Loves and Vans VS Cons.



So much Lick It and Wolfgang fun coming up for the rest of the year! WOO Alright!

PS. 8 WEEKS TILL CHRISTMAS! ...i can't even believe that.

No comments: