Tuesday 1 January 2008

2007




Happy New Year!!!!! but for now... my best of 2007...

Top Shows:
Daft Punk @ Riverstage, Brisbane
You were all there so you all know how good it was. If you weren't there and didn't see my videos. Go here.

Klaxons @ Tivoli, Brisbane
I wasn't expecting anything from these guys. i was seriously expecting some really amature performance by a band that was just another victim of the hype machine.... but no... these guys deserve all the hype they have been getting.

Arrested Developement @ The Lair, Sydney
I knew i was seeing them but i didn't care... until they dropped Mr Wendal 2nd song in. I forgot that was even a AD song.

Grillz @ Empire, Brisbane
I danced like i'd never danced before. Sunday night at Empire was perfect for this event. Didn't have to deal with your normal valley crew just good tunes and good crowd. Perfect.

Hot Chip @ BDO, Gold Coast
BDO blows, but too many good acts all in one day to miss. Seeing Hot Chip was worth putting up with the Gold Coastians, sun & long food/drink lines.

Snoop Dogg @ Good Vibes, Gold Coast
I've waited years to see him and even though he performance was as good as a skinny rapper standing on stage could be, I was still stoked and blown away. Did he get his Visa? anyone???


Top Albums
1. Muscles - Guns.Babes.Lemonade
2. Klaxons - Myths of the Near Future
3. PNAU - PNAU
4. Kanye West - Graduation
5. The Go! Team - Proof Of Youth
6. M.I.A. - Kala
7. !!! - Myth Takes
8. Chromeo - Bonafied Lovin
9. Arcade Fire - Neon bible
10. Dizzee Rascal - Maths + English

No comments: